At New York Toy Fair Super7 revealed our 2020 new releases:
New Powerhouse Licenses – 2020 is a breakout year for showcasing the next level at Super7 thanks to new and expanded powerhouse licenses including Disney Consumer Products, NBC Universal, Nickelodeon, NBA, Hasbro and more.
- Available Now: Beavis & Butthead ReAction Figures (insert Beavis and Butthead laugh).
- Available for PreBook and first look to press: Nightmare before Christmas, Transformers Wave 2, Back to the Future Wave 1, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 2, and Peanuts Wave 2 ReAction Figures.
But it’s not just Pop Culture! Super7 continues to expand into music and sports with Iron Maiden, Ghost, Misfits, King Diamond and more rocking as Super7’s latest music ReAction Figures. And we aren’t just metal. Super7 launches into new genres with the coming releases of Notorious B.I.G., right in time with his addition to the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame, along with O.D.B. and Run DMC.
In the world of Supersports, Super7 launches its line of NBA ReAction Figures, including the Golden State Warriors Steph Curry this spring and the Los Angeles Lakers LeBron James in Fall, and expands its MLB ReAction Figures with your favorite mascots and modern players.
- Music Available Now: Motörhead, Megadeth
- Music Available for PreBook: Iron Maiden, Ghost
- Supersports Available Now: MLB Bullpen Buggies
- Supersports Available PreBook: NBA Modern Wave 1, MLB Modern Wave 1 & 2
ReAction Figures are only the Beginning – ReAction Figures continue to lead the way, but look for an expanded line of Supersize figures and an incredible range of toys and products from Super7 in 2020. It begins with this month’s awesome Super Shogun Transformers Optimus Prime preorder, a massive 24’’ collector’s figure paying homage to Super7’s very first domestic toy release back in 2010.
- Debuting at NYTF, Available Limited Time Only, Launching 2/21 through 3/31: Super Shogun Transformers Optimus Prime Preorder, available at Super7.com and at select retail partners only.
- Available Limited Time Only through 2/29: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles W2 PreOrder
- Other Super7 Favorites Available Now: Universal Monsters Masks & Drive-thru Drinkware; Slayer, Misfits, MOTU and Universal Monsters Paper People; Pee Wee, Universal Monsters, Peanuts & Transformers Keshi Surprise
Super7® is the premier pop-culture design house and producer of lifestyle-oriented collectibles, toys and apparel based in San Francisco. Led by designer and founder Brian Flynn, Super7® has harnessed the graphics, aesthetics and energy of his youthful obsession with science fiction, giant monsters, comic books, punk rock, skateboarding, robots and rebellion to build a unique and innovative business that crosses all categories and is not bound by traditional manufacturing boundaries. Besides its own branded products, Super7 has also designed, manufactured, and distributed officially licensed programs for Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, the original Alien and Planet of the Apes movies, as well as for music legends Iron Maiden, the Misfits, and King Diamond. Super7® now brings that same unique aesthetic to its new line, Supersports™ by Super7®, to create a new multi-category line of unique collectibles for sport fans worldwide and lead by its new licensing agreements with Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, US Women’s Soccer and more. For more information: www.super7.com
Media : email@example.com