Friends & Family of Super7,
At Super7, we care deeply about the health and safety of our customers, clients, and colleagues, which is why I spent yesterday and today talking with our team and reflecting about what our role can and should be in response to COVID-19. As an independent local business, we know that we must prioritize the safety of our community, customers and employees and do our part as we all face the impact of this virus.
First, we are closely monitoring and following all directives from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and our local and state officials. We remain committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment while also ensuring we are doing our part to serve our customers and communities. We know it’s important to be transparent about how our entire Super7 family will be affected and what steps we have already taken.
We’re doing our part
- We have implemented a work from home policy for all office staff to ensure our team stays healthy and safe.
- Based on guidance from San Francisco County, we will be closing our San Francisco Super7 retail store through April 7th and will continue to follow the guidance of state and local officials in relation to reopening.
- Out of an abundance of caution and in support of social distancing, we will also be closing our San Diego retail store at the end of the day today (Tuesday, March 17th) until further notice.
- Despite these closures, we remain committed to all our hourly employees, ensuring they will continue to be paid during this uncertain time.
- For those practicing safe social distancing, we are proud to be able to serve our customers via our online store www.super7.com
- We have postponed all events held by our retail stores and will continue to follow CDC guidance to avoid public gatherings.
- We have deferred all non-essential domestic and all international travel.
A Note on Ordering Online, Shipping and Delivery Times
Currently, we have a full set of stock available on our online store and we are continuing to fulfill orders. These orders are shipped through our partner shipping carriers, who we are actively working with them to minimize transit delays. However, customers in regions heavily impacted by COVID-19 may experience shipping delays and we have been advised by our partner shipping carriers that customers should plan for added shipping days due to impacts on their workforce staffing. We will continue to update our website and social media with updates if changes occur.
A Final Thought: Keep Calm & Stay Happy
We are all in this together. As we look to readjust our daily schedules and routines to keep our loved ones, family members, friends, and colleagues safe, we are here to support each other. During this uncertain time, it is more important than ever to continue to have joy and happiness in our daily lives, something we at Super7 hope to continue to be a part of for you and your families.
Thank you for your support and for your loyalty to Super7.